Effects from global warming, Effects of global warming, Essay on Effects of Global Warming, effects of global warming essay (300 words), Essay on Effects of Global Warming effects essay
Effects from global warming
Like the effect of natural disaster. He incurs heavy losses. In the same way, global warming is a disaster whose effect is very gradual.
It is very important that other disasters can be compensated for many years. But due to global warming, man cannot compensate for the loss till his last mother-in-law. As :-
- Due to global warming, many animal and animal species have become extinct.
- Very cold place where, for twelve months, a sheet of snow was covered. There the snow started melting due to which the water level started rising.
- Due to the severe heat, the desert has started expanding, due to which, in the coming years, more heat is likely to increase.
- Due to the imbalance of weather on the earth, even when there is excessive rain, heat, and cold or it has started staying dry. The biggest effect of which is on the crops, due to which the whole country is fighting inflation in today’s date.
- Global warming is causing maximum damage to the environment, due to which any person is suffering from some disease from small to big. Due to lack of pure oxygen, the person has started living a life of suffocation.
Effects of global warming
- Many species of animals and animals have become extinct due to the effect of global warming, apart from this, there are some species of organisms which are going to become extinct due to the effect of global warming.
- Due to increase in water level due to global warming, there are possibilities of natural disasters like floods and tsunamis. Due to global warming, the temperature becomes high, due to which large glaciers start melting and due to these reasons the water level rises.
- Global warming is having an adverse effect on the health of people of all ages, due to which they are suffering from some disease and in the absence of pure air, the person is leading a life of suffocation even under the open sky.
- Global warming is the result of increase in temperature in the surface of the earth, so due to extreme temperature, heat is felt more, due to which skin and other physical and mental diseases arise. Due to the increase in temperature, the desert expands due to which the animals living there also die.
- Sudden rise in temperature – on earth due to green house gas
The temperature is increasing, scientists say that if the gases continue to be emitted like this, then the situation will become frightening.
If this happens, then the scary form of nature will be seen, that is why one should live with nature with ease, otherwise any kind of tampering with nature can prove to be fatal.
6.Water Crisis- Due to the rise in temperature, the mountains of snow will melt and become sheets, due to which the water level of the sea will increase by several feet and in this situation there is a high risk of flooding in many areas, this danger is giving us physical, mental, economic all three. can be broken.
- There will be trouble in forests, fields and cities. Increasing number of disasters will cause damage to agriculture and fisheries.
- Habitats and alpine meadows can bring many plant and animal species to the brink of extinction.
- Sadly, the poorest and most vulnerable countries, and those that have contributed the least to global warming, will be most affected by global warming. The countries most at risk include the Pacific and Southeast Asia, including Kiribati, Tuvalu, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
Essay on Effects of Global Warming
Global warming effect:- Global warming is the continuous increase in the temperature of the earth’s surface and its effect on the climatic conditions. Global warming has adversely affected the Earth’s atmosphere. This has given rise to extreme weather conditions due to which life on the planet has been adversely affected.
Global warming, due to the emission of greenhouse gases such as carbon and methane, has caused many negative repercussions including rise in sea level, increase in air pollution and extreme weather conditions in various regions.
effects of global warming essay (300 words)
Global warming, a term coined by New Jersey scientist Wally Broker, refers to an increase in the average temperature on Earth due to emissions of greenhouse gases, including carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and methane.
These gases are emitted from vehicles, factories and many other sources. These dangerous gases instead of dissipating in the atmosphere trap heat on the earth, which increases the temperature.
As a result of global warming, the climate on the earth is getting warmer and this is having a negative impact on the environment. Here is a detailed look at the consequences of global warming:
1. Global Warming effect on air
The increase in the surface temperature of the earth has given rise to air pollution. This is because rising temperatures increase ground-level ozone that forms when carbon gases react with sunlight and heat.
The increase in the level of air pollution has given rise to many health problems. Cases of breathing problems and lung infections have increased significantly. Asthma patients are most affected by this.
2. Global Warming effect on water
Glaciers are melting and ocean waters are warming as a result of global warming. Together, this has led to a rise in sea level. With the rise in temperature, the sea level is expected to rise further in the coming times.
This is a cause for concern as it will lead to flooding in coastal and low-lying areas, disrupting life. In addition, the sea water has become acidic due to which aquatic life is at risk.
3. Global Warming effect on Land
Global warming has led to extreme weather conditions. Many places are experiencing continuous and heavy rains thus facing heavy floods while some areas are facing extreme drought.
This has not only affected the lives of the people, but has also worsened the condition of the land in these areas. Due to this, agricultural land has been adversely affected.
Negative effects of global warming, What causes global warming, Effects of global warming essay
Effects of global warming on humans, What is global warming, Global warming causes and effects
10 causes of global warming, Effects of global warming Wikipedia
Effects from global warming, effects from global warming,veffects from global warming hindi, effects of global warming essay, what is global warming
negative effects of global warming, what causes global warming, effects of global warming wikipedia
10 causes of global warming, effects of global warming on humans, a global warming causes and effects