How to earn money from YouTube? Know all the details in 9 easy steps!
How to earn money from YouTube? Usually the question in the mind of all the new people is, how to earn money from Youtube? Today the whole world knows about YouTube, and many people are also earning money from YouTube, people who earn money online from YouTube, they are called Youtubers.
The same question must be going on in your mind that how do people earn money online from YouTube. So you do not need to worry, because today you are going to get complete information about earning money from YouTube in this article in detail.
And I sincerely hope that if you read this article completely, then you will not need to go to Google and search for any other article. Here you will be explained in easy language about all the things from Youtube Se Paise Kaise Kamaye Step by Step.
In today’s time most of the people are unemployed, there is a lack of jobs. In such a situation, wishing money online is a good option. If you are a student, player, or teacher, then you can teach people about things related to your field with the help of online YouTube.
The way to earn money online is not only YouTube, but you can also earn money online through Affiliate Marketing, Online Typing, Photo Sell, Whatsapp, and Blogging. Usually most people earn money from blogging, because blogging is the earliest platform where people started wishing money online.
After this came Youtube, which has become very popular today. It is more popular because here you can earn good money even by doing part time, so let’s know, how to earn money from YouTube. How to earn money from YouTube?
How to earn money from YouTube?
You’ve probably heard stories of ordinary people earning money on YouTube and thought “Hey, I can do this too!” Although earning thousands is not realistic, but you can start earning money quickly, especially if you have a strong subscriber base. Monetize your videos by following this guide and start earning money from those YouTube ads. this is easy!
Step 1.:- Create your YouTube channel.
Your channel is your personal presence on YouTube. Each YouTube account has a channel associated with it. A YouTube account is similar to a Google account, and once you’ve created your YouTube account, you’ll be able to use other Google products like Gmail and Drive.
- Create your new account or use your existing one. Add keywords to help people find your channel. You can add keywords by navigating to the Advanced section of your channel settings. Make sure your keywords match the content of your channel.
- Your username can work in your favor or against you. If it’s short, easy to remember, and real, people will find it easier to remember you. However, if you’re using an existing account, use that only. Changing your accounts won’t help you.|
Step 2.:- Upload a video on YouTube.
Try to upload videos that are of good quality and not too long. (This option may vary depending on the type of content you decide to upload) Also try to upload regularly and be consistent with your uploads.
- Even if your material isn’t great at first, stick with it. Practice makes perfect. Try to make each video better than the previous one. Often you learn by doing.
- Improve your content with a better camera or better editing software or technology. Also, improve the way things are filmed. Use a tripod, enlist the help of a friend, or light your scenes well. All of this helps for a better end product, which helps you to get a better audience.
- By uploading regularly, you can keep a hold on your audience. If you put out content on a regular schedule and keep that schedule as regular as possible, people are more likely to subscribe.
- Make sure you’ve tagged your video with keywords that accurately describe your content and include an engaging description. This will help people find your video in YouTube searches.
Step 3.:- Increase your Subscribers.
Subscribers are important to increase your monetization. You need people to see your ad so that you can make money from it. There’s no one secret to getting more subscribers, just create as good a content as you can and the audience will automatically come.
- Keep uploading your video and try to attract people to watch it. Post your videos on Twitter and Facebook. Share this with people. Share this anywhere else on the Internet. All members are required to be a participant.
- Interact with your audience by responding to their comments and occasionally make videos directly related to their comments and questions. Joining your community will bring more members to that community.
Step 4. :- Earn money from your video.
To start earning money on your videos, you will need to enable monetization. This means that you are giving YouTube permission to place ads in your videos. By this you also agree that your video does not contain any copyrighted material.
- You can monetize a video after it is uploaded by clicking on the Monetization tab and then selecting the “Monetize with Ads” box.
- To monetize your video after it’s uploaded, open your video manager and click on the “$” sign next to the video you want to earn money from. Tick the “Monetize with Ads” box.
- Click on channel and enable monetization.
Step 5.:- Fulfill the conditions.
To earn money from YouTube, your channel must have at least 4,000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers in the last 12 months.
- As soon as the video is uploaded, you can monetize the video by going to the Monetization tab and clicking the “Monetize with Ads” box.
- To monetize a video after uploading, open the video manager and click on the “$” sign next to the video you want to monetize.
Step 6.:- Setup Google Adsense.
You can setup Google Adsense for free by visiting the Adsense website. Click on the “Sign Up Now” button to start creating your account. You must be 18 years of age or older to create your account. If you are under his age, you will need an adult to help you.
- You’ll need a PayPal or bank account and a valid postal address, as well as some other information so that AdSense can determine who you are and to whom to send money.
- You earn money when the ad is clicked and a small amount per view, but it keeps on increasing over time. That’s why having an audience is a main requirement.
Step 7.:- Check your analytics.
Once your videos are online, monetized and viewed, you can check analytics to see how they are performing. Click on Analytics option in your channel menu. Here you can see your estimated revenue, ad performance, video views, demographics, etc.
- Using these tools, you can see how your content is affecting the audience.
- If you feel that you are not able to attract the right audience, then you can change your content or marketing.
Step 8. :- Advertise your video elsewhere.
Don’t just put your video on YouTube! Start a blog, create a website, or post your videos on other social media sites. The more views he gets, the better. By sharing a link or embedding your video on the Internet, you are increasing your chances of being seen and earning your money.
Step 9.:- Become a YouTube Partner.
YouTube Partners are YouTube members who have monetized videos with a large audience. Partners get access to more content creation tools and can win prizes for their viewership. Partners have access to more community support and suggestions.
- You can request a YouTube Partnership at any time from the YouTube Partner page.
- To get access to the most powerful partner program, you need 15,000 cumulative watch hours for your channel in the last 90 days.
How to earn money from YouTube? advice about
- Put time and effort into editing your videos.
- Make videos with good content and quality.
- Upload videos regularly.
- Use keywords so people can see your video.
- Create accounts on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and do your own ads!
- While uploading the video, make sure that you have entered the tags.
- Make videos based on what is popular on the internet.
- Share your video on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
How to earn money from YouTube? warning about
- Some people may leave mean comments to bring you down. Don’t let them discourage you.
- Copyrighted material can get your video removed, and possibly even banned.
- If your video contains any copyrighted material (ie – music that is not your own creation, material taken from movies, etc.) then your chances of joining the partner program are reduced.
- Most of the people do not earn much from YouTube Partnership. Don’t plan a job free life until you get great success.
How to earn money from YouTube?
As mentioned above, earning money from YouTube is easy, but it is easy then. When you regularly give your time on YouTube. And make a good video everyday. Let us know, how to earn money from YouTube. ways to earn money from youtube
1. Earn money from Google Adsense.
Google Adsense is the first way to earn money from YouTube. Whenever a person starts his YouTube channel, he first thinks about earning money from Google Adsense. When your YouTube channel gets monetized, YouTube starts showing ads on your videos, for which you get paid for Impression Click.
2. Earn money from Sponsored Video.
Sponsored video is another way to earn money from YouTube. This is also a good way of earning. When you grow your YouTube channel, its popularity increases a little, then you start getting the sponsorship of Sponsored Video. In this type of video, you can show the product of the company that sponsors you, at the beginning of the video or anywhere in the middle. This is what the company pays you for.
3. Earn money from Affiliate Marketing.
Affiliate Marketing is also the best way to earn money from YouTube. Even if you have a YouTube channel and you have not monetized it with Adsense, you can still make a lot of income with the help of Affiliate Marketing. To make Affiliate Marketing Video, first you have to find some such products, which have good Affiliate Commission and there is a good demand for those products in the market. After this you have to give a review of these products. After this, you can give the Purchase Link of that product in the description of the video. Whichever Visitor buys that product from your link, you get its Affiliate Commission.