Steve Bannon will reportedly surrender to New York prosecutors in new criminal case

Steve Bannon As part of a new criminal investigation, The Washington Post will turn itself over to New York prosecutors on Thursday informed of Tuesday night.

Bannon, a longtime strategist for the former president Donald Trumpwill reportedly be charged with charges relating to his role $25 million fundraising plan It’s called We Build the Wall. In a previous federal case, prosecutors said Bannon, along with others, defrauded donors and received more than $1 million from a Mexican border wall campaign, despite pledging that he would not seek any compensation.

Post Notes Manhattan District Attorney Alvin is Bragged Bannon’s investigation and his colleague at the We Build the Wall fundraiser from last year, following his pardon.

Bannon condemned the investigation in a statement Tuesday night, calling it “nothing more than a partisan political weapon of the criminal justice system.”

“The Soros-backed DA has now decided to pursue fake allegations against me 60 days before the midterm election because the warroom MAGA is a major source of grassroots agitation,” Bannon said, according to NBC News, Democratic donor George Soros and Website mentioning his political. “SDNY did the exact same thing in August 2020 to try to get me out of the election. It didn’t work then, it definitely won’t work now. ,

“This is nothing more than partisan political weaponization of the criminal justice system,” he said. “I am proud to be the leading voice in building a wall to protect our borders and keep our country safe from drugs and violent criminals.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *